Altimeter is an instrument used to measure the altitude of an object above a fixed level.
It can be determined based on the measurement of atmospheric pressure. The greater the altitude the lower the pressure. When a barometer is supplied with a nonlinear calibration so as to indicate altitude, the instrument is called a pressure altimeter or barometric altimeter. A pressure altimeter is the altimeter found in most aircraft, and skydivers use wrist-mounted versions for similar purposes. Hikers and mountain climbers use wrist-mounted or hand-held altimeters, in addition to other navigational tools such as a map, magnetic compass, or GPS receiver. Multifunction barometric altimeter & compass FR500 incorporates altimeter, barometer, thermometer, hygrometer, compass, flashlight and weather forecast functions etc. Adopting super-accuracy sensor from Swiss, it deserve to be called a professional outdoor equipment.
● Adopt super-accuracy sensor from Swiss
● Altitude total gain/loss, 24 hours altitude record and trend chart
● Max/Min altitude,temperature,humidity record
● 24 hours air pressure trend chart
● Incorporate altimeter, barometer, compass,thermometer and hygrometer functions etc.
● Time, date, alarm clock functions
● Built-in rechargeable battery
● IPX4 waterproof
Local Supplier Warranty